Posted at 21:41 on 1 Dec 2009 by Pandora / Blake
I'm a little late to this one, but it seemed like a fun way to get back into blogging after a bit of a break. I've been away doing a kind of artist residency - crazy intense, very rewarding, but very little internet for over a week. I'm back home now, but there's not been much space in my head or my life for spanking lately, so it'll take me a few days to get back into the swing of blogging.
Anyway, Prefectdt invited me to join in this meme. It's sort of a truth/false game. I write five statements about myself and you have to guess which one is true. Then in a couple of days I tell you all if you guessed right. Got it? Okay!
1. The most outrageous place I've ever been spanked was in a church as a teenager - I was dating a vicar's son at the time.
2. I was once given a timed, rapid punishment spanking consisting of one spank per second for two minutes with a wooden hairbrush.
3. My brother and I played spanking games a couple of times when we were little kids. I always wondered whether he felt the same way about it as I did.
4. The first time I met Tom was on my first ever nude shoot, when I was just turned 19, and the first part of me he saw was my bottom - before we were even introduced.
5. During my degree D. and I had a deal which resulted in me getting spanked either way. If I did my work on time, I got to choose the implement and scene: if I didn't, he did.
Whew, that was harder than I thought! I think I might find a game where you have to post four truths and one lie easier. Anyway, there you are. All of those are based in truth, just to make it nice and difficult for you, but only one of them is actually true. I'm pretty sure I've told various people it, though, so some of you at least should be able to get it! (Boyfriends' answers don't count.)
Here are the other people who have taken part in the game so far:
Spankedhortic (answer here - I guessed right!)
Just My Random Perverted Thoughts
Hermione's Heart (answer here)
On The Way of Exploration
Given how much easier I found it to think of true unbelievable statements than untrue ones, I'm tempted to start an online game of spanko "I have never" ... would any of you other bloggers be interested in playing? ;)