Posted at 20:27 on 16 Apr 2011 by Pandora / Blake
There's been some excellent discussion this week about discrimination among spanking afficionados, especially site owners and event organisers, against M/m couples and content. I haven't had the chance to engage with the debate yet, although you can probably imagine where I stand.
Conversation and debate are essential, but so are actions. Specifically, so are positive, creative actions; I'd rather make the porn I want to see than criticise other producers for not making it. I haven't had the time or energy to contribute to the blog discussion yet. But inbetween reading other people's comments I have been thinking about the fact that I intended to launch my site with some M/m video, and it's the one orientation I haven't shot yet. I would have by now, but suitable performers are thin on the ground. So this is my (initial) response to the discussion, in the hope that I will be able to effect change with actions rather than words.
WANTED: Spanking performers for M/m video productions.
I'm interested in hearing from male tops and bottoms who fulfil the following criteria:
- You're a keen spankophile or kinky chap aged between 18-45. You're at ease with your kink and comfortable expressing it in performance.
- You are comfortable acting out non-sexual spanking scenarios with other men as a top or bottom.
- Ideally, you have some professional or amateur acting experience, on stage or screen. If not, you can demonstrate an interest in performance and roleplay, and have the confidence, presence and improvisation skills to back it up.
- You have enough experience giving or receiving spankings to convince me that you know what you're doing. (If your experience has mostly been with spanking professionals, please do let me know their names so I can contact them for a reference.) - If you're a top, you can demonstrate that you are skillful and safe using your hands or implements to administer discipline. - If you're a bottom, you can demonstrate that you have enough experience to be aware of your own preferences and limits.
- You are willing to have images of your face and bottom published publically online, under a stage name of your choice (full frontal nudity is not required).
I'm offering a decent rate of pay plus your travel costs (within the UK) for a day's work creating spanking stills and video content. You'll need photo ID and I'll ask you to sign a model release. We'll look after you, treat you like the professional you are, respect your limits without question, and provide catering and accommodation if necessary.
I'd be particularly interested in hearing from young or youthful looking spankees, men of colour, and male/male couples who have good chemistry and would be willing to share their play on camera.
If this is you, please send an email introducing yourself to info at pandoras-bot dot com. Include at least one face shot of yourself, and one full body shot (spankees should include a shot of their bottom if possible).
In addition to the above, I'm also interested in hearing from male spankees fitting the above criteria who would like to be considered for F/m productions. If you're applying for F/m work you don't have to be comfortable working with other men - but it'll endear you to me if you are.