Posted at 00:29 on 8 Mar 2012 by Pandora / Blake
I haven't done a hyperkinks post in months - but don't worry, I'm not going to attempt a complete catch up. Just a brief glimpse at some of the interesting and sexy things that have populated the internet in the last couple of weeks.
- Feminist S&M Lessons from the Seduction Community by Clarisse Thorn. Long, fascinating and absolutely worth reading to the end.
- My good friend Jimmy Holloway has a new blog! It's called Holloway's Road and covers kink, sexuality, male submission, and gender politics. And original kinky artwork, including the piece at the top of this post. Some excellent writing there already - do stop by and say hello.
- Not about kink, but also by young Mr Holloway: a featured article for the Good Men Project on Polyamory, fidelity and faithfulness, or, how it's still possible to cheat in a non-monogamous relationship.
- An old, but still worthwhile post on the consent of non-consent play.
- BDSM Bad Advice: first play party part 2. This made me cackle.
- You know how after all this time, sometimes you see a spanking photo and it just gives you a jolt? Unf.
- Two great 50s style belting photos. Who'd have thought Dallas could look so good in a suit?
- Another good'un for leather gloves fans
- Salon asks what makes a good porn star name?
- Real life girlfriends Nimue and Rosie are the new maids in trouble at Unladylike Manor. Aren't they adorable?
- One of my oldest fantasies, this one. Kami Robertson is caned on stage in assembly in front of the whole school at Spanked in Uniform
- Northern Spanking have been excelling themselves lately. Check out these goodies: Sarah Gregory spanked al fresco in a recreation of an old Blushes photo set; introducing stunning new spankee Miss Molly Malone; and Nimue and Janna punished by their tops after the play party.
- Feminist porn pioneer Madison Young gets a hard spanking from Chelsea Pfeiffer
- And finally, in case any of the above has sparked inappropriate feelings of guilt, Girl on the Net explains why looking at porn isn't cheating.
- If you only read one article in this section, read this one. I don't agree with all of it but it blew a whole bunch of cobwebs out of my head. The Ethical Prude: Imagining An Authentic Sex-Negative Feminism
- Another step towards gender egalitarian fashion: tights for boys! The stripy ones are awesome.
- Switcheroo: a fun, awesome photo project in which couples switch outfits.
- Review of rape cases finds police failings. And no-one who's been raped is surprised.
- Erotica books! With men on the covers! No, really!
- Relatedly, Cindy Gallop talks female sexual desire in an extremely listenable interview for the Desire Project. The story about the forearms is brilliant.
- Seems like we're in good company - even the Guardian approves of the growing number of women writing about sex without shame.