Posted at 13:07 on 14 Jul 2014
by Pandora / Blake
- On Thursday I was lucky enough to be present at my friend Nimue Allen's most intense, ambitious scene yet - a forced headshaving fantasy incorporating psychological torture, betrayal, degredation, cold caning, belly punching, water torture and more. It was an ultra-small crew, just me, Nimue, her top (The Boss), and one other camera operator (her partner Rosie), which made the whole thing very intimate. It was one of the most electrically intense BDSM scenes I have ever taken part in, and I was honoured to hold space and bear witness as Nimue pushed herself to her limit.
- What happens when the state confiscates scandalous literature? You end up with an enormous secret library of pornography.
- The Pearl - Victorian porn at its finest. A raunchy Victorian magazine published by by William Lazenby, full of whipping and flogging, which perfected the art of tease-and-denial. "So what does the pornography of a famously buttoned-up era look like? It looks deeply, profoundly perverted."
- Violet Blue's latest open source sex round up: "The boys club of adult film is slowly disbanding, and more women are watching, creating and, (more importantly) discussing porn."
- And that's not the only feminist porn in the news; here's yet another article attempting to define feminist porn. I liked this bit: "Its not all about the orgasm its about letting your inner pervert out."
- From the CrashPad Series, a fantastic post detailing 7 ways to access their members-only content for free or on a budget. This is an amazing approach, I've been thinking of doing something similar for Dreams of Spanking.
- Feminist porn award winner 2014 Lucie Blush has launched a new paysite called Lucie Makes Porn, which includes her film 'Alice Inside' which I saw screened in Toronto. Definitely worth checking out.
- Australian feminist porn starlet Aeryn Walker has some tough words on censorship and Visa/Mastercard regulations. "Menstruation porn is outright banned which I think is sexist and prudish as fuck!"
- And finally, I couldn't leave out Zoe Margolis' new tumblr Daily Male Objectification. Because women like to look at men too.
Keep reading »
View all content tagged 'Lucie Makes Porn'