Eep! I'm so sorry about the unannounced hiatus. I've not dropped off the face of the planet, I've just been even busier than usual ... specifically, busy doing lots and LOTS of real life social things which have kept me away from the computer. I could have managed to update if I'd felt less overwhelmed, though, and I'm sorry for neglecting you all.
One of the things I've been busy doing has been celebrating Mr C's birthday, and of course this involved me getting a rather tender bottom at various points. Recent highlights have included:
- being spanked, hairbrushed and caned in a private four-poster bed in the oldest inn in the country (pictures are hopefully forthcoming!)
- being re-introduced me to the joys of riding crops and the Big Black Stick™ (two of my favourite implements, but chances to play with them are rare, given the frequency with which I need to be unmarked for shoots these days)
- an absolutely delicious OTK rulering (with the medium ruler - we haven't played with the yardstick yet...)
- Mr C holding me down while I received my first five bar gate from Mr Chopper (from whom we were obtaining part of his birthday present)
- discovering exactly how hot his wooden paddle can be - when used slowly, and with moderate force. I was lying facedown on the bed, with him pinning both my wrists in the small of my back with one hand. He made me count after each stroke. I gasped my way through the first ten, and when I'd recovered my breath said faintly "...that was really nice". Of course, he responded by gripping my wrists again, giving me a couple of playful smacks, and informing me he was going to give me another ten. Which wasn't what I'd meant. I fought for a bit before remembering my place and submitting with a sob, and the second ten were even hotter than the first. Bloody hurt, though.
- being smacked over jeans with that same paddle by a couple of friends the next day, at least one of whom is vanilla, while I was playing Dromio of Ephesus in The Comedy of Errors. I particularly enjoyed the speech in Act IV, scene 1:
"I have served him from the hour of my
nativity to this instant, and have nothing at his
hands for my service but blows. When I am cold, he
heats me with beating; when I am warm, he cools me
with beating; I am waked with it when I sleep;
raised with it when I sit; driven out of doors with
it when I go from home; welcomed home with it when
I return; nay, I bear it on my shoulders, as a
beggar wont her brat; and, I think when he hath
lamed me, I shall beg with it from door to door."
And, speaking of using beatings to beg with, I've agreed to join 17 other well-known girls on the UK spanking scene in running 5km to raise money for cancer research, with Race for Life. I'm not very fit and I'm really bad at running, but with such a good cause and such good company, how could I refuse?
My fellow masochists are Josie Harrison-Marks, Lucy McLean, Adele Haze, Leia Ann Woods, Sascha Harvey, Jean Bradley, Amy Hunter, Abi Switch, Sam Johnson, Zena Stones, Jadie Reece, Honey Hardy, Isabella Aubourg, Kirstyn Gold, Sharon and Frankie. To find out more, check out the fundraising site Lucy has put together, Bums on the Run.
And if you want to support us all (of course you do!) please, PLEASE sponsor us. You can donate online using this page, and every penny will make a difference.
The website will be frequently updated with blogs, chat and pictures about training for the race and all things spanking, all of it available online absolutely free. If you want to show your appreciation and support our efforts, please donate! You'll be making a real difference. And when we drag our collective bums around that race, we want to know that all you lovely people in the spanking scene are behind us every step of the way.
Actually, if you can get to London, you're more than welcome to come and cheer us on in person on Sunday 3rd June. We'll all be wearing suitably spankable outfits, and you can join us for a drink at an informal party after the race.
And if you can't be in town on the day, it would be fantastic if you could help us raise awareness and support by promoting Bums on the Run - on your website, on your blog, in your newsletter, at your local munch or spanking party.
And, of course, donate!! You'll get good karma, and I promise not to jog so much that my bottom ceases to be wobblesome :)
Keep reading »