I stumbled across the film Passion one night when I couldn't sleep. I was watching the television late and wasn't expecting anything other than a standard biopic of a composer I hadn't really heard of. I enjoyed the music and was pleasantly surprised that the film included short scenes of the actor playing Grainger being caned, and caning his wife played by the delightful Emily Woof. It also included still photos of her marked bottom and back. I seem to recall that there was a rumour at the time that the spanking and caning scenes had been done for real but how true that was I don't know. It certainly made for a delightful fantasy as I imagined myself being punished by both Miss Woof and Barbara Hershey who played Percy's mother. As usual the film whilst broadly sympathetic to Percy blamed his tastes on his upbringing and his strict mother. Mainstream films etc seem to feel that there must be something/someone to blame if a person enjoys BDSM type activities, they are unable to accept that anyone can have a perfectly normal upbringing and turn to these activities purely because they enjoy them.

Add your comment:

Post as:

(or log in to post with your own username)

(optional)

(optional)