For me it's probably an impossible task to truly reconcile my love of females in submission with my anger and dissatisfaction at the way women are often treated and regarded. Admittedly, my enjoyment of spanking media is a matter of taking the good with the bad. They can draw a mix of positive and negative reactions from me. I think the real key thing is how submissive women are perceived, particularly by men. At my best, I'm humbled and honored by the beauty of a woman offering herself in submission. In that way a submissive woman gains power over me and almost becomes my dominant. I love having this kind of respectful perception of a submissive women. Then theres also the side of me that sees submissive women as free orgasms basically. No humility and respect for what she puts herself through. Someone to be taken advantage of. Sadly I think there are more men that have this perception of submissive women. They just want their orgasms. Sure, they might pay money for them, but I think that paying respect is important for the good of the relationship between men and submissive women. Sorry, I sounded a bit preachy at the end there. I won't say anymore. Andrew

Add your comment:

Post as:

(or log in to post with your own username)

(optional)

(optional)