Okay, few different things here. "It’s a good feeling when you actually look good and have nice skin from your diet and feel comfortable. Not when you just accept who you are without making an effort to look how you desire" Firstly, fuck that noise. It's completely okay to not conform to conventional beauty standards and still feel good about your body and yourself. People with bad skin are allowed to have self esteem. Secondly, you're making a lot of assumptions here. I eat well, I do yoga and I lift weights. I happen to like my curves. Putting effort into my appearance doesn't have to mean making myself look like a model in Zoo magazine. "remember, their target market is not tasteful female burlesque enthusiasts with a penchant for art; it’s seventeen-year-old boys." ...who are just as capable of finding a range of bodies attractive, no matter what they're told by mass media, thankyou very much. Finally, you're confusing "normal" with "good". Just because something happens a lot doesn't mean it's okay, or that we can't do better.

Add your comment:

Post as:

(or log in to post with your own username)

(optional)

(optional)