As a huge BBT fan, I can definitely speak up on this one! :-) What made the spanking extra funny, in this case, is that Sheldon is completely sexually clueless. He has no interest in any sort of intimacy, and Amy is constantly struggling to get him to take on more "boyfriend-ly" activity. When she got sick, Sheldon's first instinct was to walk away, then he grudgingly changed his mind and settled in to take care of her. He then proceeded to do all the comforting things his mother used to do when he was sick -- put VapoRub on Amy's chest, bathe her, etc. He had absolutely no clue that these things take on a different intimacy when between adults -- but Amy knew, and she reveled in it. So she pretended to be sick long after she'd recovered. The spanking was perfect, because it continued the theme -- Sheldon being clueless that it's an intimate activity, and Amy loving it. And yes, this is most physical that the two of them have been thusfar. So it was quite a milestone, as well as being funny and quite adorable. I normally cringe at mainstream TV spankings; I'm very picky about them and I think most of them are played for ridicule or they are done badly, technique-wise. But this one made me giggle. I guess it helps that I love the characters so much. :-)

Add your comment:

Post as:

(or log in to post with your own username)

(optional)

(optional)