Wow, finally had some time to read this. So so glad I did - and thank you so much for writing it! First of all: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, my dear friend!!!! I'm sorry I didn't realize it. I hope it was fun (and am going to check back here to see if you wrote about it.) Secondly...you are such an incredible wealth of knowledge! No wonder my caning scene with you was so very perfect. You really know your stuff, woman! I was particularly interested in the part about playing as a Top, and having to know how NOT to leave marks, or to leave ones that only last a specified time. I can't imagine how one would know that...obviously takes a whole lot of observation and experience. But my favorite part is when you talk about your emotional connection to your marks. It makes me sad to think about the conflict inherent in loving them to come from personal play (and wanting to play hard enough to get them) and yet not being able to, so that the result is that the marks you end up getting are from your professional work. Now I think I truly understand why you were upset that day at BBW. Thank you so SO much for sharing this. Jade

Add your comment:

Post as:

(or log in to post with your own username)

(optional)

(optional)