Posted at 14:00 on 1 May 2021
by Pandora / Blake
Mark April in your calendars as the month that Dreams of Spanking started to release high-quality multi-performer films three times a month! It’s the fullest schedule we’ve had since we returned from hiatus and I couldn’t be happier. Any fears I had about delegating have proved entirely fictional, as the team of freelancers around me are the reason we're able to put out so much new content.
- Chapter 3 - Where do our fantasies come from? – As our society evolves, the triggers for our disgust, anger, shame and fear may change, but the emotions themselves are here to stay - and so are the humans who eroticise them.
- Myth-busting: BDSM is "violence against women" – All of us, whatever our gender, have the right to personal autonomy, and to make decisions about the kind of sex we have, and the kind of touch we receive.
- Power and relational harm: it's a far bigger issue than "violence against women" - Becoming aware of power is essential if we want to avoid abusing our power, and this awareness colours every negotiation we have around touch, sex and consent.
- Self-harm and me: sensation, stigma and self-doubt – Content warning for cutting/self-injury. In my early teens, my interest in pain led me down conflicting paths.
- Five Relationship Lessons I Learned From Tai Chi - I wanted to talk a bit more about what Tai Chi has to teach me - not just about my body, but about my mind, and the ways I interact with the people around me.
Dreams of Spanking Scenes
Keep reading »