Posted at 15:00 on 1 Feb 2021
by Pandora / Blake
I’m taking a break from a whirlwind of custom film editing to look back on January. Coming into 2021, I set the intention to put my values front and center in my decision-making, and to lead from the heart. One month in I feel that I’ve stuck to my convictions and that I’m all the better for it. Here’s what I’ve been up to for the first part of this year.
I ran a New Year special offer over on my Patreon where I launched my exclusive Shame Less pins. I’m very happy with how they turned out, and I’ll be spending the next week wrapping those up to post to my lovely patrons! Here are the blogs I’ve put out on Patreon this month.
- 2021: leading from the heart - 2020 is finally over, and a lot of people are talking about putting it behind us and moving on to something new - as much as is possible with the pandemic dragging on in countries where it has been badly managed. I’ve been reflecting on the year we’ve had and thinking about what I’d like to do with the one ahead
- Special Offer: Ends 23 January - I'm super stoked to have some new merch to give away - the SHAME LESS enamel pin
- Watch Me Write - weekly live writing and revision sessions every Saturday at 3pm GMT - Hello co-authors! Going into 2021, I'm more motivated than ever to finish my book. I've scheduled myself weekly writing sessions on Saturday afternoons to help me stay on track, and I'd like to invite you to be part of them
- On hiring marginalised folk - I’m not an employer, exactly; everyone who works “for” me is actually freelance, and I’m their client as much as their boss. But the point stands: all the contractors I regularly collaborate with belong to groups which are often discriminated again
- Book Introduction - Hello gorgeous patrons, and thank you so much for your support! I've decided to take the plunge. As I revise my book into a polished draft, I'll be sharing each chapter as I finish it with all patrons at Co-Author tier and above
- DIY Porn: How to Make It and Feel Good Doing It - I'm keen to share knowledge and educate wherever I can, so I have put together a guide to DIY Porn - how to make it and feel good doing it. If you've ever watched porn and thought "that looks like fun" - or "I could do better than that!" - this guide is for you
Dreams of Spanking Scenes
I am delighted that over on Dreams of Spanking we are putting out a new release every single week. Not only that, we are planning a major upgrade on the website to make the vision I have in my head a reality. Dreams of Spanking has evolved massively in the near-decade we’ve been going, and I’d like the site to reflect that. Here are our January releases in no particular order.
Keep reading »